11/26/2008

TRUTH

**Felicity beats on Blogger** I have NO idea why it is freaking out on me today, but for the thousandth time, let me try and post this:



I disappeared again! Sorry!

I needed a little break, not to mention I moved RL... but here I am, for a sec.

I wanted to share some new TRUTH. I adore this new hair Babyhoney, and not just because it carries the name of one of my SL friends <3 I think it also really reminds me of my curly locks, or DID, as I now am sporting the straightness.

The Kawaii sweater is adorable, and cozy as anything. Love the great heart print on it, and the fab color options you have. You also get a BONUS scarf to match. I went with the Ruby sweater & Pink scarf combo... after trying on 10 other combinations =)

And the great Bloom trousers, also from TRUTH.... another great buy! I love the *bloom* detailing both at the pockets and the cuff! Lots of colors to choose from again, so you can really mix it up.

That's all from me for today, I have to get back to work! I am now working with Role Magazine! Woot! Great company =) Keep an eye out for the up coming issue! http://www.role-magazine.com

Ohhhh and how can I forget?! Happy Turkey Day, to all those celebrating!!

Need to Knows...

Skin: Redgrave - Laura (lilac)
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: TRUTH – Babyhoney (Cranberry & Pink cap)
Boots: Shiny Things - Old Boots (Tan)
Earrings: EarthStones - bali Hoop Earrings, Brass, Mother of Pearl
Bracelet: =DeLa*= - Bangle "Lloyd" (Gold B)

1 comments:

Andrea Pring said...

Hi Felicity - Harri here, also from Role Magazine. I adore this outfit - the vibrant colours, textures and the wonderful cozy feeling you get just looking at them. Thanks for sharing the outfit with us - I'm a headin' over there right now!

Harri
Focus Fashion Agency