11/15/2008

Big Day!

Well, here we are, today is the big day! This would be blog #99.... and just think, I will be posting the 100th later today, and you all will be done with my obnoxious postings about this whole thing! Yayyyy for that alone!

This morning I checked out all the entries into the contest, we had a total of 18 WOOHOO! I happen to like them all, and think they are all sort of different, which just makes me smile. I can really appreciate everyone's hard work on them, and taking the time and effort. If you haven't had a look at them, you can HERE.

So, I am all ready for the days events, WHICH, if you are unaware... kick off today at 2:30 starting with an amazing fashion show.... I think there's something like 15 designers showcasing! I won't say who, you have to come down and see for yourself! Here's the SLURL!

There will also be special designer giveaways starting around 3... and then of course my big ol' Closet Party at 4!! PARTY SLURL!!

Seeing as how, I have this unbelievably gorgeous gown from Moxie to wear to the event, I decided I needed a wardrobe change *giggle* Any chance I get to shop....really! LOL

Want to see the lovely gown??


Aww come on, do you think I would show you?

Anyway....for the days events, I am going with this great tweed suit I picked up over at Skin Flicks.... I actually went there thinking I was going to wear something else, saw the suit, and changed my mind. Seeing how the suit is so gorgeous, I just let it be with some accessories! So here is a snap of me.... over at the Fashion Show location....


Need to Knows:

Skin: Redgrave - Jennifer (smoky 4)
Eyes: Glanz- Transparency Shine Eyes - NightSky (Large)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Suit: Skin Flicks - Sandra Tweed Suit
Hair: MMS - DJ Hair (Autumn)
Boots: Shiny Things - Button Boots (Black)
Jewelry: Paper Couture - Faceted Black Diamond Set (earrings & necklace)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I was too and I could make it to your party!
I will be thinking of you!

*mwah*

Lace Laufer said...

What a veryyyyy exciting day for you!!! I'm absolutely CERTAIN it will be everything you've possibly imagined. Todays events are just the icing on the cake to a blog that is so much fun and so very informative to read!!! I know for myself I've felt as if I've found my very own private tour guide to the best kept secrets in the world of shoppin in SL *giggles* (yes, yes, I know it's not true but shush, let me enjoy my lil fantasy.) So with that being said...THANK YOU FELICITY...for sharing all the lil gems to be had in SL. You have a fabulous blog, and I for one love and appreciate all the hard work that you put into it. Thank you for sharing it with all of us. Best wish to you, and congrats on your 100th blog!!

Felicity Blumenthal said...

Ana... you will be missed! I will take lots of pics!!!

Lace...thanks so much hun, I love to hear that you are enjoying the blog. I am always happy to share!