In case anyone is counting... this is is lucky # 94... which puts us just 6 blogs away from #100... woohoo!! Exciting stuff.

November 12th is the deadline for the MSC Blog contest....

Make sure you get your entries in, as you are competing for L$, a photoLIFE studio, and gorgeous gown from Moxie Polano's!!

The party arrangements are coming together, and my in world closet is nearly complete. I can't wait to see everyone... I will just let it slip now, that the party is on the 15th. I will be releasing the invite on the blog shortly, and to those special VIPs, you will get a personal invite IN world!


So this is going to be my last of the Fall Fashions.... and I saved the best for last, of course. This gorgeous jacket is from AOHARU, and all of their new outerwear is fantastic. The sculpting work is above and beyond, and you will feel good slipping into any of it. I've been itching for a reason to pair something up with my Launa Fauna red leather pants, and was so please to have the chance. I love these puppies like no other.

Keep an eye out for lots of exciting news from me over the next 10 days, and start shopping for something to wear!!!

Need to knows...

Skin: Celestial Studios - Vogue Skin - Cashmere (Fuchsia - Glitter) Freckled
Eyes: Glanz- Transparency Shine Eyes - NightSky (Large)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: booN - TOM14 (Chestnut)
Jacket: AOHARU - Check Short Trench Coat (Beige)
Pants: LF Fashions - Isabeax Leather Pants (Red)
Shirt:
:bijou: - Phantom Dance *part of outfit, only wearing shirt & collar*
Boots: Shiny Things - Button Boots (Black)
Earrings: Yummy - Beaded Hoop

0 comments: