First let me start off with a little reminder......










Contest is underway now, and I want everyone involved! If you missed it, there is a new INCREDIBLE prize from photoLIFE!!! Check it out here. I am really excited to see what everyone can come up with.

Now, on to my next Fall look; This one again is a change up....maybe I should have called this series the different faces of fall? I think each of these looks could be for different personalities as well =)

Whatever the case... I adore this biker jacket, and these boots, and cannot find enough reasons to put them on. You might also notice the phenomenal skin from the oBscene. Yeppppp, brand spankin' newness there! Thanks SO much to Kuja for sharing, I cannot hug you enough. Not only are the makeups above and beyond anything you are going to find in world, but she's done a fabulous job revamping the bodies as well. Gone are the muscular tones, to a smooth yummy belly, and an all over glow... might I add, my boobs look *hawt*


Need to Knows...

Skin:
the oBscene - GANESHA - Diamond - SHiLA
Eyes: Detour- Alpha Eyes (Hazel - Dark Sclera)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Jacket: Muism - Skinny Biker Jacket (brown) *roll-up sleeves worn*
Jeans: VG - Classic Denim - Womens' Atlantic Wash / Full Length
Cami: LoveLace - Ruffle (Red)
Hair: booN - KAR07 Hair (Red)
Boots: Kitties Lair - Boots Venice Brown
Belt: Armidi Gisaci - Au Di Crocodile Belt (Bronze)
Bracelet: DP yumyum - Bracelet set (brown) - Brown brace:05
Earrings: Yummy Jewlery - Gypsy Hoops

0 comments: