I am excited to see there are some entries going up on the Flickr Group! Great job so far ladies, I am looking forward to it being very hard to choose a winner =) If you want more contest info, you can get it HERE. Keep the entries coming!!

Back with another fall look this wonderful Sunday afternoon. Its gorgeous outside, and makes me feel like sharing lovely things. Going for a much softer look this time around, but keeping it interesting by throwing on some leather pants, and glaming it up with gold accents. I had a field day over at ETD (for anyone who DOESN'T know, the name of the game this weekend is S-A-L-E.... I believe ETD, CS, Wrong PixelDolls and FKNY... I should note that *some* of these sales are lasting for a month or longer)

Anyway, here's what I am sporting while shopping today... (large bag, but certainly not large enough for all my purchases!)


Need to Knows...

Skin: the oBscene - CiEL-Amber-KYRi
Eyes: Glanz- Transparency Shine Eyes - NightSky (Large)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: ETD - Kizzy (Reds II - Crimson)
Top: PixelDolls - Anticipation *only wearing - lace cuffs, lace sleeves, lace top jacket & shirt layer
Pants: Adam n Eve - Catwalk - Leather Pants (Brown)
Shoes: Detour - Glamour Metallic Pumps (Gold)
Necklace: Caroline's - Red Cameo Locket in Gold & Pearls
Earrings: EarthStones - Dangle Beads Earrings
Bag: Armidi Gisaci - Focsani Bag (24k Gold)

0 comments: