11/13/2008

Sneak Peak...

I was down in my closet today putting on the final details, with Moxie. Everything looks so amazing, and I can't wait for you all to see...so much so....here is a sneak peak....

I want to really thank Moxie for all of her help, she is quite honestly the most amazing person, on many levels. I am glad to be able to call her a friend. I will save my gushing for during and after the party though, there are just so many great people who put time and effort into this!

The rest of the details can be found HERE.

Anyway... I had to sneak in here with #97...give you a quick fix of fashion... I am sporting some newness from Skin Flicks.

I am RL/SL forever and always a sweater person by nature. I see a good looking one, and it just calls to me... as did this when I pulled it out of the Skin Flicks folder and put it on. Mary Ann Snowflake Sweater in Cream - - I love the sculpting at the wrists, as well as the big blukly upper sleeves. The scoop/turtleneck is great, very soft and cozy looking. I also love the classic print on it. The pants, Mary Ann Flairs, happen to match it lovely, and while you can't see it in this shot, they have a great cuff on them. The shading was done very well, and they make your booty look fantastic! Thanks much Mavis for sharing *hugs*

Need to Knows:

Skin: the oBscene - GANESHA - Diamond - INFERNO
Eyes: Glanz- Transparency Shine Eyes - NightSky (Large)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: ETD - Aveda - Short Crop (Ruby)

0 comments: