Hello lovelies! :)

I wanted to post a little hello to everyone. Sorry it has taken me so long. I have been super busy with RL and SL. The festive period is just crazy isn't it? Between xmas trees and preparing for the new issue of ROLE magazine I have been swamped. I also just wanted to say I am so looking forward to posting on here and I was over the moon that Felicity asked me to blog with her. It's truly an honor to be involved in such a great blog. So a big thank you to you Felicity.
I will be posting a review on the new MMS london skins and new Cachet goodies very soon! So keep a look out. But for now I need to make my way through the snow in RL booo hiss! I am posting a little picture cause ya know I was excited about posting my first post and I cant get enough of the Black winter vest from Gritty Kitty.

Take care everyone.
Keeley xx

0 comments: