I have some fantastic news! Keeley Huet will be joining the My Second Closet Blog! She will be accepting review copies just like me, and sharing all her thoughts.

I am so happy to have her here, not only is she a gorgeous model in SL, she has an amazing sense of style and a great personality. She is also writing for ROLE Magazine, like me, and I have known her since our time working together at Aspire.

I hope you will all give her a warm welcome, and enjoy all the great things she has to share.

The timing on this has worked out really well, as I am more and more involved with the goings on with ROLE Magazine, and feeling like I am neglecting MSC. So... I think we will together be able to share things, and keep our readers much more informed.

Above is a shot of the new MSC Logo, which you can check out over at the blog site as well!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! Looks good.

Ana said...

Welcome Keeley!! It will be nice to see some outfits from you! I can't wait...

But I am so jeaulous! I want to do posts with Felicity too :P LoL

<3 Ann