1/27/2009

Axel & Adam n Eve

I think I speak for Keey and myself when I say there just aren't enough hours in the day! We both have so much to share, and and just not enough time. So I am going to really try and catch up over the next few days! Just warning... be prepared for the flood!

/Axel / designer Lila dropped a folder on me a few days ago containing all kinds of newness from their shops. They are also creating hair now, which I am featuring. I really enjoy shopping over there, I love the layout of all the little boutique like shops, and their line continues to be fun and colorful.

I love the Juneberry sweater, which is an argyle button down sweater, it is textured so well, and the jacket layer comes down over their jeans which I am also featuring. The jeans are sculpted on the bottom for a *skinny* fit. The Splattered dress is a lot of fun, and like I said really colorful. It comes with 2 attachable tiered prim layers, both of which I am wearing. And finally the purple Nikaboom dress. Which features gold button up and prim skirt. Its a simple dress, but I love the details, on the pockets, and the belting.

I've also managed to work in my new Adam n Eve skin from the Bliss line. I featured a peek at the skin a few weeks ago, but I am thrilled with all of the makeup options that Sachi has come up with. This one is the Citrus, I am crazy for the bright green eye make-up. I won't go on about how I love the skin itself... I already covered that. But... Goooood Stuff.



Need to Knows...
Eyes: the oBscene - Collection Contacts 007 (Green)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Shoes: ETD - Buckle Ballet Flats (Pewter)

0 comments: