Hello lovelies :)
I was sooo excited when I saw the new release from Kyoot.I have always been a fan of Saeya's work ever since the days she had a tiny shop in Imogen. Her stuff is not only creative and inventive it's well made. The textures are second to none and what is even more awesome is she is the most down to earth girlie I know. Her new release Cotton Mini Dress is just awesome. It's so versatile it can be dressed up or dressed down depending on occasion. I am such a sucker for things that are plain that you can dress up or down and the shading is so freaking good. I am in lub...the only problem was what color to wear. I may never take this dress off...just circulate the colors haha.

***********************************************************************************
What's worn:

Hairs.. !Lamb-bonjour operator (mango), Lis_noir: Modern Geisha( natural), Jade ( black)
Skins: Bebae Belina: Cara( earth), (cat2A),( catwalk)
Hat worn w/ red dress: GBL: Cirque pillbox(unreleased)
Necklace worn with green dress: Un tone(clover)
Scarf worn with black dress: Kyoot ( navy)
Glasses worn with black dress: P.C. Leelee
Ring worn with all: Mina Junk: pig on a pearl ring.

TAXI to Kyoot : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Silent/131/220/22
go go goooo! :)

0 comments: