Phoenix Rising is a relatively new store by designer Ashoka Eales. She's already proving to have amazing skills in the fashion world. When I opened the review folders and started trying this on it was a refreshing surprise! I am really thrilled with all of the layering options, and the different combos you can pull together.

I think really there are 3 looks with this set. You have a long gown with the belt, then a short printed skirt (with belt), and then the fun stuff for later, with a gorgeous lingerie set, complete with garters and trim! The top with the plunging neckline is revealing, and very sexy, and I adore the belt and the flexi pieces. I'd wear the top and belt with a pair of jeans, and have a completely differen look no doubt. You'll surely be able to get many uses out of it from day to day right into evening wear, and beyond *wink*

So thanks for sharing Fann, I really do adore it, and am excited to wander around the store a bit more and see what else I might add to my new Phoenix Rising collection!

Oh... and yes you are correct, that is the new Redgrave skin - - Leona *squeel* (I'm wearing the pale tone) Cannot get enough of Redgrave! Emilia has done such a great job this time around! I love the lips, and the eyes, and she has toned down the body all over a bit, which for those who don't like the *high-def* skin, its pleasing. Happiness is a Redgrave skin!

And I also managed to squeeze in the new lamb hair, bonjour operator (bloods pack - restaurant ketchup). The store only has 2 styles currently, both are adorned with hats, but they are too cute! AND the hats are color changeable, so you can work them into the wardrobe easily. I would like to beg for some hat-less hair tho, since I think the styles are fantastic.


Need to Knows:

Skin: Redgrave - Leona Pale (Smoky 3)
Eyes: the oBscene - Collection Contacts 007 (Green)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Shoes: Maitreya - Slinky Stilettos (Black)
Bracelet: Zaara - Kaya Onyx (Silver)
Earrings: Yummy - Beaded Hoop
Necklace: Paper Couture - Faceted Black Diamond Set (Necklace Only)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You looked great!! Thanks for blogging! :)