Hello lovelies :)

I hope everyone had a fantastic Valentines day.I thought I would let you in on a fab little store called Couverture. My friend Machang dropped a kick ass bed into my inventory for <3 day so I thought I would head on over to the store it came from because I wasn't familiar with it. I was super excited when I discovered not only did they sell furniture they sold the cutest clothes ever!
I seriously could of bought one of everything there. It's all super girly and frilly which I looooove. The first dress that caught my eye was the AuSoleil dress. I mean I know in most places in the world its still freezing but I was sick of scarfs and trousers and this dress to me screamed spring or even summer. I love the flouncy skirt and the diagonal hem line. I paired it with a fab tigerlilly hair flower from Jetdoll and a pair of sandals for that ohhh yesss the sun is out look.
The next dress I NEEDED was the La fille du pays dress. This has loads of different layers. It has a cute undershirt that looks almost like long underwear. It also come with leggings. I used to have a dress like this in rl ages ago when I was a grunge kid! :) Gots to love the plaid. I also picked up a set of cute bangles for super cheap. So head on down yo and see the awesomeness! :)
K <3



**************************************************************************************
What's worn :

Outfit 1
bracelet: Twosome: Shelbs yummy bracelet: red
Hair flower: Jetdoll: Tigerlily
skin : Bebae:Anael: Cinna runway
Dress: Couverture: AuSoleil, red
Shoes: J's: real toe tassle wedge sandal
Hair: Lis_noir: Sri, black( soon to be released)
Necklace: Twosome: lollypopnecklace, red


look 2:
Bracelet: Twosome: Shelbs yummy bracelet: black
Boots: Truth: Nomad boot: night
Hair: *BP*: Autumn loose braid( brown)
Dress: Couverture: La fille du pays ( red)
Leggings: Couverture: La fille du pays ( red) comes with outfit.
Necklace: Twosome: lollypopnecklace:grey



Taxi :
slurl: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tipaskan/235/12/774

0 comments: