Thought I would jump in with some V-day wishes for y'all!

If you have someone special you are spending your Saturday with, I hope its full of love.

This also gives me the chance to wear my new dress from Solange - Valentine Red Holiday Dress. It sure has put me in the mood, I feel all romantic-like =) Seriously tho, I love the details on the skir trim, and the fantastic little bow detail. It has a soft sweet look, which is perfect for this Saturday!

My dear friend Hibi is back and designing jewelry. I thought the Codie Bijoux Rouge Set was perfect along with this dress. The large center jeweled heart has 2 strands of multi colored beads that run up to smaller sets of jeweled hearts, simple beaded bracelet and the earrings with the matching jeweled hearts compliment it well. You can find her lovely jewelry at her new store - - Purangi Designs.

I hope your Valentines make your heart race and your toes tingle, the way mine does! <3 And to *Him* Thank you for being mine! *kisses*



Skin: Redgrave - Leona Pale (Burgandy)
Eyes: the oBscene - Collection Contacts 007 (Green)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair:
ETD - Chalisa II (Crimson)
Shoes:
DeLa - Pumps "Stella" (Noir Black)

0 comments: