So... I am going to unload a few blogs on y'all. I am finishing up my ROLE Mag work and squeezing in a bit of Blog love before I head off on a quick vacation. I will NOT be taking the laptop... it will be the first time in maybe 2 years that I've separated myself fully from the SL community. So, I might go into some sort of shock, or possibly withdrawls?! It will be interesting I am sure. BUT I need the break, and the recharge, and the excellent vacation company.

So to kick this off, I am going to share the new Eden skins from Genesis, which Ryker Beck was kind enough to share with ME. I did get a sneak peek when she was first working on them, gave her my thoughts on where she was going with it. They've improved even more then the skins I loved then. She's done wonderful things with the body detail.




I love all of the shading, in places like the ankles, and elbows. It seems like something un important..but when it is there, it makes all the difference in the world. I also really like the many different make up options. I am sharing the Nutmeg skin tone with you, all in freckles. But they come without freckles, and you can get them in quite a few different shades, everything from pale to very dark.

(click to enlarge)

If you are looking to get your hands on these skins, and want to grab up some demos, they will be released TOMORROW! Sim will open at 5pm SLT on March 17th. There will also be a fun St Patty's hunt, so even more reason to head over!

~Felicity

0 comments: