Well, its been a while since I've had any Kunglers newness to chat with you about.... somehow, and honestly I've no idea how it is possible; I found my way OUT of the Kunglers group. Sooo... I was in my own little fluffy cloud and just thought they'd been uber busy and nothing new to report. Ooooopsie!

So... on that note, here are to fresssssh looks from the lovely Kungler sisters!

The left is called Velouria and I am wearing it in the red, its from the Kunglers' Couture line. I love the soft layers of the skirt, and the color for that matter. I also adore the bodice, and the feathered sculpty work that Ava has given it. Its something fun that borders on formal, but you can make it more funky with the appropriate shoes/hair.

Speaking of Funky.... the right is called Ana, and I am wearing it in blue. I absoultely love this! Barbra I am sure had fun making it, it shows. I love the open front (which is optional fyi), great textures too. Prim collar, and skirt work well with the sculpted belt, which comes with the outfit! Ohhh and you know the benefits of a Kunglers outfit, you ALSO get the gloves, which included painted nails! Bonus!



Need to Knows...
Skin: Gala - Vixen, Petal Dark (Merlot 2)
Eyes: the oBscene - Collection Contacts 007 (Green)
Hair: ETD - Sofia (Crimson), booN - Tom14 (Red)
Shoes: Maitreya - Grace (Brown), Courtisane - Allumeuse (Black)
Bracelet: Redgrave - Cyrcle Bracelet *From Cyrcle Dream Set*
Earrings: DeLa - Lloyd Gold A
Necklace: Paper Couture - Sensual Amber

~Felicity

0 comments: