Ryker Beck's store Genesis has rebranded to Exodi, and with that she has some new skins! I am showing off Shiloh, because I LOVE how it looks on my avie.

You have 5 different skin tone options this time around, all of them have a nice warmness to them I think. I adore the very full lips, the beautiful eyes as well as the all over body shading/highlighting. Ryker offers you both a light and dark option on the brows... (I will try not to cry too much over the lack of red brows), and you also get the optional layers for a "tintable landing strip" (if you are into that sort of thing).

Everytime she comes out with another new skin she impresses me more and more with how quickly her work is improving. Some other great new features in the all new Exodi are a fantastic system that Ryker has put together to allow you to create your own fatpack of skins! I LOVE the idea of being able to pick what I want and put together my own little bundle.

I am also sporting a new swimsuit from BOOM called Wild Girl II in Lime, and a great semi transparent saraong from there as well, in Purple. I think its great that Aranel gives you the option to wear a thong or full bikini bottom with the swimsuit. The saraong cut is cute too, covers a bit of your leg, while exposing part of your top, and comes with some knotted prim attachments.


Skin info:
(Top to Bottom)
Carmel - Barely There (lt brows), Cream - Water Lily (lt brows), Cocoa - Coconut, Honey - Barely There, Coffee - Flower Girl.

~Felicity

0 comments: