I am thinking I should have some more time for my blogging now. *crosses fingers*

If you haven't already heard, I am now working for Second Style, as Advertising Assistant. Yay!

So have you seen the new League Garage Shirts?? They are fantastic, if you haven't. They come in an assortment of colors, and 2 different designs. The one I am wearing below is the Wing version, and there is another called Skull.

Everytime Nena releases something new, I am excited to open the preview pictures. Unfortunately, she doesn't do it nearly enough *shakes a finger @ Nena* But, with this kind of great quality, I suppose I can be patient.

I love the prim sculpted collar, as well as the sleeves and the knotted shirt. The color selection has a pretty wide variety, so you are bound to find one you love. The open / low cut front throws in a little fun too, I might add!



Need to Knows...

Skin: Tuli - Faith (tan/br) Group Exclusive
Eyes: Poetic Color Eyes - Autumn Beach
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: TRUTH - Linda - Reds - Cherry
Jeans: Maitreya - Rolled Skinny Jeans - #07
Bracelet: Dark Mouse - Wild Animal Prints (Silver/Zebra)
Belt: Artilleri - Pyramid Stud Belt
Shoes: ETD - Hampton Wedge (Charcoal)